Finding the Right Fit Starts with the Right Partner
At Adam Personnel, we take your job search as seriously as you do. We understand what it takes for job seekers to succeed because we work with talented professionals and top employers every day gaining unique insight into the employment market. We start off by getting to know you, your skills and experience.
We also want to understand your objectives so we can best identify opportunities that meet your goals.
Our recruiters have relationships with hiring managers across a wide range of businesses and industries. These connections allow us to present your resume to key decision makers. At Adam Personnel, we support you throughout the interview process and beyond. So whether you are looking for a direct-hire or temporary position, we’re the right partner for you.
Perfecting Your Resume
Your resume has one goal – to get you an interview. It must stand out from the crowd and convince the employer that you have what it takes to be successful. Here a few helpful tips:
- Plan before you write – outline your skills, work experience, accomplishments and awards
- Be professional – use formal structure; no slang or inappropriate abbreviations
- Keep it short – no more than one page if you have five years or less experience, or two pages if you have more. Use concise bullet points so your resume can be quickly scanned.
- Focus on the benefits you bring to the employer – this is an opportunity to market yourself
- Use action words – use descriptive words such as achieved, generated, managed, established and organized
- Pay attention to detail – proofread your resume thoroughly. Then do it again.
Mastering the Interview
When you’re prepared for an interview, you’re more relaxed. It starts with knowing as much as you can about the company that is interviewing you. Good sources of information are the company’s website or an online/Google search. Having a good understanding of the company, its structure, products and services shows you are truly interested in the job and motivated enough to do your homework.
Before you leave for the interview, make sure you dress the part. When you look good, you feel good and you give a great first impression. You owe it to yourself to use every advantage you can – starting with the right partner. Adam Personnel.